Even if someone blocks you on WhatsApp, you can still send a message to that number
Whatsapp is one of the maximum famous messaging systems in India.
We can send a message to the person who blocked us, even if he has not changed the block.
First, we look at how to identify if someone has blocked us.
Whatsapp is one of the maximum famous messaging systems in India. This widely used app has a system in place to block anyone from harassing us.
When we quarrel, some friends block us too. In such cases, we are looking at what can be done to change the WhatsApp block. We can send a message to the person who blocked us, even if he has not changed the block. Let's have a look at what needs to be accomplished for this. First, we look at how to identify if someone has blocked us.
Let me know if anyone has blocked you
The first thing to look for is what you need to do to find out if anyone has blocked you on WhatsApp. This is very easy.
- If you send a message but the contact is not delivered, it may be blocked.
- Calls may be blocked if they do not ring.
- If you do not see the display picture or status updates of the contact you suspect is blocked, you may be blocked.
You can reinstall the app to change the block
If someone has blocked you on WhatsApp, the easiest way to remove this block and send a message to him is to uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp. There is no guarantee that this will work properly in all situations. Sometimes this tactic may work. Let's see how this is done.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and select Settings and Account options.
- Select the 'Delete My Account' option
- A pop-up will appear warning you about removing yourself from all WhatsApp groups. You will also see that your chats will be cleared. Accept it
- Select your country and phone number and click the Delete My Account button
- Delete the app from your smartphone and restart it once
- Once your phone restarts, open Google Play or App Store and download WhatsApp once again
- Enter the required details and sync the app with your contacts
- Search for the contact you blocked and send the message. If the message is delivered, it means that your attempt was successful.
You can change the block by creating a new WhatsApp group
Groups on messaging platforms are one of the best features, allowing users to interact with multiple people at once. WhatsApp groups have many updates that allow users to include hundreds of people at once. If your friends have blocked you on WhatsApp, you can create a group and send them a message.
How to add a blocked person to a group
You cannot add the person who blocked you to a group. So it needs the help of your friend who has the number of the blocked person. This mutual friend can create a WhatsApp group by adding you and the contact you are trying to send a message to. This way you can send a message to the person who blocked you on WhatsApp. For more privacy, you can ask the person who created the group to leave the group after you have been made admin.
Tags whatsapp block checker online clock on whatsapp blocked whatsapp block photo whatsapp block checker whatsapp block status how to block whatsapp messages from unknown numbers whatsapp block checker app when you block someone on whatsapp what do they see